Today We Know Adding a Beneficiary to Your PNB Account.Having two separate accounts with Punjab National Bank is a must for transferring cash across accounts. By designating a beneficiary account, sending money via the website is simplified.For the time being, PNB operates out of a sizable edifice that includes more than 6,900 branches and 9,500 automated teller machine (ATM) booths in towns and cities throughout India. Additionally, Punjab National Bank serves the banking demands of a massive customer base of 80 million people.
To provide banking services across India, Punjab National Bank (PNB) ranks as the country’s number two financial institution. When it comes to services, money transfers are among the most ubiquitous. However, we need to add Beneficiary in PNB to complete the transfer of cash.
Punjab National Bank is among India’s most prominent and substantial financial institutions. Before initiating a PNB-to-PNB or PNB-to-other-bank transfer, you must first add a Beneficiary to your PNB Net Banking Account. Adding a bank beneficiary in PNB Bank is simple and will not take more than three to four minutes if you already have the recipient’s account details. Money transfers through NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS Service are not possible until a beneficiary is added in PNB Online. Following our detailed instructions, you’ll be able to easily create a new beneficiary in PNB Online.Following some steps to add beneficiary in PNB Account:
Following some steps to add beneficiary in PNB account
- To access PNB’s online banking system, please click here. On www.netpnb.com, click the Retail User or Corporate User button to access online banking services. Retail accounts are similar to traditional savings accounts, whereas corporate accounts are designed specifically for companies.
The “retail user” tab on the Punjab National Bank homepage attracted me since I already had a savings account there. Get ready to safely access the Punjab National Bank online platform by entering your user ID and password.
- Take your time and don’t make any typos while entering the password. If you make the same error in the password field a few times in a row, you might get into serious difficulty.
- Seek for the “Transactions” tab. Select “Manage Beneficiary” from the drop-down list.
- Add NEFT Payee, Add inside PNB, and Add RTGS Payee are some of the choices that might be made. Adding a beneficiary who already has a PNB account requires you to go with the second choice. Beneficiaries who don’t have a PNB account may still utilize the other two options. I’m included NEFT Payee here.
- When finished, hit the “Ok” button.
- To go to the following page, you must provide the beneficiary’s account number and a nickname.
- Verify the account and choose whether to grant it global or local permissions.
- Type in the bank branch’s IFSC code here.
- On this same page, you can also set limitations for individual transactions. For extra safety, a transaction password field must be completed. The “submit” button won’t activate the transaction unless the correct password is entered.
- The next step is to verify the recipient against the approved list. To confirm the existing beneficiary, just check the box. At this time, a one-time password will be given to the phone number you provided during registration. Just type otp and confirm the beneficiary.
More Information: Click Here