Today We Know How Do I Deactivate My HDFC Bank Debit Card.The HDFC Bank is one of the leading financial institutions in India. Those who bank with HDFC have access to a wide variety of convenient online services. Customers of HDFC Bank may now immediately suspend their debit card using their phone. With or without an internet connection, this tutorial will show you how to immediately disable your HDFC debit card.
One of India’s largest financial institutions, HDFC Bank has an international reputation. Within the Indian banking industry, this bank has a reputation for excellence. They have a stellar reputation for always doing what they say they would for their customers. I’ve decided to put together this tutorial for the benefit of HDFC Bank clients who have an interest in having their ATM card frozen. If you think your card has been lost or stolen, cancel it immediately.
There are three options available to HDFC Bank account holders for temporarily preventing the use of their debit card. Here, I will explain each and every one to you. How you decide to proceed is ultimately up to you. It is irrelevant how you choose to implement a block. You need to have access to your card disabled, and that’s all that counts. In order to protect your credit card from fraudulent use.
Block HDFC ATM card using Internet banking
- Launch the HDFC Internet Banking app on your iOS or Android device, or go to this link: https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking.
- Please log in with your Customer ID or username and then press the Continue button.
- Secure Access Image and Message Verification Now Please enter the HDFC netbanking Password.
- Navigate to the CARDS submenu by clicking the MAIN menu’s CARDS link.
- Select the Requests link under the Debit Cards heading on the left navigation.
- Hotlisting your debit card may be done from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the target card from your hand.
- You may now click the BLOCK option after choosing the reason for blocking the card.
- Immediate cancellation of your card is being processed.
Block HDFC debit card using HDFC mobile Banking App
- Get the HDFC Mobile App up and running on your mobile device.
- You may either use your customer id and password or the Quick Access PIN to get in.
- To make a payment, go to the Main page and click the menu button.
- Select CARDS from the secondary menu.
- From the new page, choose the blocking target card.
- Once there, choose the BLOCK option.
- Determine why you want to freeze your card.
- You may also provide a comment. With a single tap of the BLOCK CARD button, your card will be immediately disabled.
- Your card has been frozen, and you will no longer be able to use it for any purchases.
Required things to block HDFC ATM card
- You must possess the mobile phone number that is on file with the bank.
- A valid mobile number that can receive SMS with the OTP should be provided.
- You’ll need your HDFC customer ID and online banking password to temporarily disable your card.
- If you have an HDFC Bank debit card and wish to disable it through the mobile app, you’ll need the Quick Access PIN.
- When canceling a card by phone banking, you’ll need the TPIN.
More Information: Click Here