Today We Know How to Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Your Axis Bank Account.In accordance with government regulations, all banks are required to authenticate their clients’ Aadhaar details and connect them to their account records. As a result, financial institutions are urging their clients to enroll their Aadhaar cards with their accounts as soon as possible, lest this process cause delays in consumers’ ability to make withdrawals and deposits.
For compliance with the new PMLA regulations, all bank accounts must be connected with Aadhaar by March 31, 2018. After that date, the accounts would be frozen until the Aadhaar number is filed and linked with the accounts. Aadhaar linkage is not applicable in the event of a client who is a non-resident Indian (NRI), non-resident overseas (NRO), or expatriate.
Customers may choose whether to connect their Aadhaar numbers to their bank accounts online or in person at a participating financial institution.Sign into your bank’s online portal to connect your Aadhaar number to your account. Linking your Aadhaar Card to your bank account may be done online if you see a link labeled “Update Aadhaar Card Details,” “Link Aadhaar Card,” or “Aadhaar Card Seeding” and input your 12-digit Aadhaar Card Number in the corresponding field.
Link Aadhaar Card with Axis Bank Account via net banking
You immediately think of online banking as a way to save time. If you are already a client of Axis Bank, linking your Aadhaar card number to your bank account is simple.
- Visit the Axis Bank homepage and sign in.
- Here access the “Bank Smart” area of Internet Banking, please go to.
- To sign in, use the login button.
- Submit your banking login details such as user name and password.
- To register your information with Aadhaar, use the “Aadhaar seeding” link.
- Just provide us your Aadhaar number and any other info.
- Give us the specifics.
Link Aadhaar card with axis bank account via ATM
- Visit the Axis Bank Teller Machine Location Nearest You
- Insert your bank card into an ATM.
- Go to the Sign Up page
- The fourth step is to fill in the boxes with your ATM PIN.
- Choose a possible Aadhaar number to link from the list that appears.
- Select the Type of Account (Savings or Current) 6. Choose “Savings Account” if you want to connect your savings account, or “Current Account” if you want to link your checking account.
- To do so, go to the menu and choose Update in Step 7.
- Be sure you use the right Aadhaar number.
- Please re-enter your Aadhaar number.
- Simply click the “confirm” button after entering your Aadhaar number to make it official.
Link Aadhaar card with axis bank via SMS
The SMS-based Aadhaar linkage with Axis Bank is a two-way street. Follow these steps to link your mobile phone number with your Savings Bank account:
- Enter the last six digits of your savings account number followed by AC in the “To” field of your cell phone’s SMS
- Message 5676782.
To illustrate, enter the code 124365879101 AC 683120-5676782 whereby;
You may find your Aadhaar number as 124365879101, and Your savings account number’s last digits are 683120.
The bank’s back-end personnel will process your Aadhaar number once they get your SMS. Once everything is done, you will get the message.
More Information: Click Here