Today We Know Online Money Transfer From OBC to Other Banks.Funds transfers between banks are straightforward. Moving money from one account to another just requires a few simple steps, a reliable internet connection, and some spare cash.Any OBC client may use this service to move money around. Transferring money may be done in a number of different ways. The examples given include OBCmPAY, IMPS, NEFT, and RTGS.
All OBC account holders have access to the OBC money transfer service. OBC clients may use this facility to send money to any other Indian citizen quickly. With this convenient online OBC cash transfer service, you may send money from your account to the beneficiary’s account using your mobile phone, and the funds will be placed there instantly.
The ability to send money online without having to physically write a check is a major benefit of the OBC’s online cash transfer service. You don’t have to hand over the check, since the funds will be deposited into the recipient’s bank account instantly. You’ll need to download our app and set up OBC accounts before you can utilize our online money transfer service. After creating a personal banking PIN, you’ll be able to send money to any Indian recipient, straight from your OBC accounts.
One further perk of using this service is that you may send money immediately without having to add beneficiaries. Our software offers a completely secure environment for all financial transactions. If you’re sending money to someone using Oriental Bank of Commerce, both you and the recipient will get a text message as soon as the transaction is complete.
OBC money transfer through RTGS points remember
- You must choose a payee or beneficiary in your account to whom payments will be sent.
- RTGS/NEFT requires both the sending and receiving branches of a bank to be active participants in the system.
- The general rule is that before depositing a large sum of money into a new beneficiary’s account, you should deposit a smaller amount, say Rs 100, and have the recipient confirm receipt before depositing the rest of the money.
- When initiating an RTGS or NEFT transaction, please double-check the amount entered.
- The bank will notify you through text message or email after the money has been transferred.
- You can only make an RTGS or NEFT transfer if your bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, offers internet banking.
Follow steps to transfer money OBC bank to other bank
For your convenience, we have outlined the steps necessary to add a payee or beneficiary to your Oriental Bank of Commerce account below.
- Go to the Oriental Bank of Commerce website.
- Enter your user name (customer ID) and password to access your account (IPIN)
- Choose the “Manage Beneficiary” option under “Payments & Transfers”
- The next step is to choose the Payee option, and then either the Inter Bank or Intra Bank (where the beneficiary’s account is also located within Oriental Bank of Commerce) option.
- Input the new payee’s information by clicking the “Add Payee” button.
- Type the name, account number, bank name, and IFSC code of the payee/beneficiary in the appropriate columns.
- Mark the box labeled “I Accept Terms & Conditions” at the bottom of this page to show your agreement.
- Initiate action by selecting the “Confirm” or “Continue” button.
- There will be an additional layer of security in the form of a One-Time-Password (OTP) sent to your phone.
- Providing the OTP will verify the beneficiary’s registration.
- We’ll add the recipient later.
- In a matter of minutes or hours, the newly added beneficiary will be active.
- When a beneficiary has been set up, money can be sent to their account.
OBC money transfer timing
- The UPI operates every day of the week, including Saturdays and Sundays.
- Unlike other similar apps, OBC BHIM is useful at any time of day or night.
- Regular access to a bank account is essential to modern living, and the UPI feature allows for just that.
- Despite the fact that it is a holiday
- Services provided by BHIM are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
OBC money transfer limination
- You can’t use OBC until your phone number is in the system.
- Smartphones running Android or iOS are required.
- You need to be connected to the internet for it to function.
- You may make a daily transfer of up to Rs. 1,000,000 per bank account.
- You are permitted up to 10 daily transfers per bank account.
More Information: Click Here